One of the things we love about Tennessee is that we have all four seasons to experience. The Smokies provide quite a show for all who live here each season of the year.
As we look ahead to the winter season we want to remind you to winterize your automobile! Simple steps can keep your car running smoothly in the colder weather.
- Be sure you have good wipers on the car.
- Check and maintain proper tire pressure.
- Are your fluids full.
- Keep your gas tank at least 1/2 full.
- Be sure your rear defroster is in working order
- Keep your washer fluids filled
- Pack a safety kit of water, blankets, nuts and snacks and flashlight for that Just in Case moment.
At Smokey’s Auto Repair we are here to keep you running smoothly year round.